Monday, February 16, 2015



"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” -Maya Angelou 
I was never into writing. The last time I did serious writing was when I was still in high school, when I became the editor-in-chief of our school publication and that's it.  I did it because I need it for more points (was vying for an honor slot back then). In college I used to have a blog co authored  with a special someone but it was more of a personal blog, a blog of our memories, it ended after we ended what we have. I never thought I'll go back to this. 

My friends believed I can write, so I decided to give it a try, let's see where this would take me. I don't have the exact thought of how this site would go but since I love to travel it would be more of my travel adventures with my friends. I can also add up some of the lessons I've learned about falling in love and falling apart so basically it would be more of anything and everything. 

So join me as I journey to see new places and learning new things. Be with me as we conquer different places. Let's all explore the wonders of LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment